Our client is one of the leading Multinational Company in Consumer Lifestyle. In line with its rapid growth and expansion, the company is now looking for highly qualified and dedicated professional to be part of its winning team as:
The incumbent will report to Supply Chains manager and be reposible for processing customer orders in an accurate and timely manner, including all related logistics and supporting administrative activities:
- He/She resolves all order related issues and take preventive measures to ensure smooth execution of customer orders and logistics activities.
- Manage back orders and allocations in close alignment with Demand Planners and Sales.
- Ensure accurate and timely availability of all documents required for shipment.
- Handle customers queries related to order status and delivery dates.
Detail Key Area of Responsibilities:
- Order management : Ensure that all customer orders including returned goods are processed according to agreed process timelines and delivered as requested by the customer.
- Order & invoice control : Take care of 3 way Matching (PO, Delivery Order & Invoice) & proper document filing.
- Documentation : Provide all required documents related to customer orders, shipping, and export pro-forma Invoices, L/C if applicable.
- Logistics : Work closely work together with 3PL, freight forwards and shipping team to ensure all logistics related issues are resolved on time, and monitor delivery status to ensure timely delivery and invoicing.
- Customer service : Handle external and internal enquiries related to order status, delivery dates and logistics in general.
- Participate in improvement projects related to harmonize and smoothen operational processes and way of working
- Holding bachelor degree from reputable university in any discipline, specialization in marketing will be advantage.
- Minimum 3 years business experience
- Comprehensive know-how about operational logistics and export processes
- Pro-active and customer service oriented mindset
- Able to operate in dynamic environment with high interaction levels
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and local language
- Self-motivator and self-starter
- Team player
- Knowledge and hands on experience in SAP (SD module) is an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package would be provided commensurate with the qualification and experiences of the selected candidates.
If your qualifications meet the requirements above, please email your application letter, detailed CV with your current and expected remuneration package, and recent photograph (max : 200KB word/pdf) to :
Reliable Partner for Human Capital Solution
Outsourcing | Executive Search | Consultancy
Find us online!! www.talentpool-indonesia.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidential. Please note only short listed candidates will be notified afterwards